Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Walk through Life

Here I am yet again, trapped in the quietness of the four white walls of my room - tired and exhausted from another day of fighting for life and searching for the unknown. It is sad to say that for every day I live, I don't feel any closer to that thing I am looking for. More so, I don't even know what it is. 
Its confusing how I struggle for the things that  most people would not dare even think about.  Is it just me, or is there something about knowing what's in store and the purpose of why we fight and try to survive this treacherous life? 

We wake up in the morning with thoughts of work that we have to accomplish. We go to wherever we are supposed to be and do what we are supposed to do, we then deal with the constant disappointments that seem to never end. At the end of the day, thoughts about work dangles just right before we go to sleep. What do we get out of our daily routines? Nothing. Its just another day of living a life by the way society perceives it to be.

Live, I want to live Inspired. Die, I want to die for something bigger than myself
                                                                                                         -Anberlin

No comments:

Post a Comment