Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Psychedelic Dream

I woke up today with a feeling that I have not felt in such a long time. I don't have anything grand planned to do today and yet my heart pounds in excitement for what today awaits. Instances like these are precious; something to live for - to look forward to in every waking moment; the moment when I first open my eyes and start to feel.


I yearn for a big adventure - something I will never forget until I perish this physical reality. I dream of a place where humanity has no restrictions - no standards it has to live with, no one to please but themselves. This place I talk about, I have heard people argue that without rules to restrict humanity, there would be nothing but chaos and beastliness.
"Every man for himself"
I'm sure you have heard this at least once or twice in your life. There would not be any kind of chaos when the world did not have any definitive standards set out for humanity to follow. There would be no good or bad, what is and what is not supposed to be. 


I must admit, I don't know human nature from the books but from what I have observed so far, each one of us is searching for happiness - the ultimate happiness that could defeat the purpose of whatever it is the others would like to think of. 


I want to take off and start my adventure. I want to make a mark in everyone I come across with - inspire them. I want to see the world and experience everything it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment