Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Morning Sedative

Every day I wake up with fathomless thoughts about how I live my life. Its absurd to know that I awake for a purpose - that my existence has not fulfilled what its meant to do just yet. 


I want to know what I am living for so I may fight for it; I want to feel contentment and satisfaction in the things I do. It exasperates me that I can't find a way to look for the answers to so many questions that I have been yearning  for. 


Its aggravating how, for as much as I want to go out there and look for them, I don't know where to start. I can not just sit here and wait for some circumstance to throw these so called answers because from what I have learned so far, life doesn't work that way - it never has, and definitely, it never will.    

No comments:

Post a Comment