Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Under the Blue Skies

Its the first day of my two week break and here I am trying to figure out what to do today. The irony of waiting for one whole term for this  particular time of the academic year so I could just slack off and not do anything. Human nature, I guess. We, as people, were never contented with what we have. 

I love how the weather in the country could be so flexible and nice. I look outside and I see a very calm morning - not like the usual hussle bussle of the dirty polluted streets. I wish everyday would just be like this. Not much sun that hurts the skin, people are actually relaxed, and the temperature is spectacularly soothing. Yes, the kind of weather most of us are tempted to just sleep in. 


I have observed that during days with such a weather, the world seems to fall into place. The usual noise that surrounds the city that we have subconsciously gotten used to disappears. The wind that brushes through my face seemingly whispers a message of comfort, as if saying "Its all going to be okay.", giving me a gentle kiss on the cheek. 


I'm going to live today. 
I'm going to live and do things that I want.
At the end of the day, I know everything will eventually
FALL INTO PLACE. 
-Christine Angela Sevilla 09.03.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment